Sunday 22 October 2017

Guest Designer for Love to Create!


Hello, how are things with you? Good I hope!

I have the honour of being Guest Designer on the LOVE TO CREATE challenge blog today and their theme is always Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes so plenty of scope there.

Ok so mixed media is not something that comes naturally to me but I did enjoy creating this piece even though I wasn’t 100% sure how successful I had been. 

I decorated a small canvas board by using texture paste through a brick stencil and then colouring with Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers.  I added lace and gesso and then some Frantage. 

The stamps and dies are all from POLKADOODLES, and I triple embossed the ‘BUBBLEICIOUS FRAME SET, adding in glitter and different coloured powders between layers.  I then cut it in half.

More bits and bobs and splashes of white acrylic paint later (along with a voice in my head that kept yelling ‘STOP NOW’) and I was finished!

Ingredients:
Colouring: Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers
Others: Brick Stencil – Lace – Spiders Web - Metallic Pearls – Frantage – Extra Thick Embossing Powders- Paper Clay Butterfly

Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to comment; I really do appreciate it! Enjoy what’s left of the weekend!

See ya!
Jane xx

I would like to enter the following challenges:
CRAFTY CREATIONS – Challenge #352: Anything Goes
THROUGH THE CRAFTROOM DOOR – Challenge 17 Oct: Anything Goes
CRAFTAHOLICS R US – Challenge #41: Anything Goes
CLASSIC DT OPEN CHALLENGE – Challenge #18: Anything Goes
ARTISTIC INSPIRATIONS – Challenge #188: Anything Goes
INSPIRATION DESTINATION – Challenge #136: Anything Goes
LOVE TO CRAFT – Challenge #15: October Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Stunning canvas Jane, absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Guest Designer at We Love 2 Create with Polkadoodles
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a cracker Jane it is full of so much beauty, I love the colours and texture, awesome project
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful detailed project Jane. Love the colours!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous canvas Jane, beautiful colours and lots of pretty details.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous canvas Jane! Lovely every bit of it! Thank you for playing along with us at Through The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge. Good luck and looking forward to seeing you again.-
    DT Sunila & Aditi
    Dots to Lines
    http://www.dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Mixed media project Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x